Unless you are brand new to the experience of being a landlord, you’re likely familiar with all the hassles and problems that can crop up – perhaps on an unfortunately frequent basis. The constant search for more tenants to fill vacancies, potential loss of income if your marketing campaign doesn’t perform as expected, upkeep, maintenance, replacement, collection of late rents, evictions, and more; it’s a tough job for a landlord, both local or out of the area.
That’s why Aquia Realty, Inc. Property Management Services may make sense for you. A reputable property management firm can not only relieve you of the burdens of management and administration, but actually help you earn a greater income from your property as well through superior practices and techniques. Here are some concrete advantages Aquia Realty, Inc. brings to the table in terms of property management:
- Filling Vacancies/Marketing – Say goodbye to all the hassle associated with prospecting, identifying, and qualifying potential new tenants for your property. We take care of the entire process.
- Screening – We also handle tenant screening, including background and credit checks, to minimize your risk as much as possible and deliver you the highest caliber of potential renters.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping – Bookkeeping is consistently rated as most business owner’s least favorite task. We’ll take care of everything needed to keep your property running smoothly – collecting rent, paying vendors, even preparing your end-of-year tax statements. Our web based management program can provide you ease of access to your financial statements at any time.
- Regular Inspections – Being vigilant for damage or deterioration is an important aspect of proactive property management; consequently Aquia Realty, Inc. regularly performs inspections and monitors repairs that may be required as determined by these inspections.
- Maintenance and Repair Work – All of the maintenance and repair personnel we work with are licensed, certified professionals.
- Administration & Contract Aid – Dealing with the appropriate paperwork each time a tenant moves in or out, the various legal issues which invariably arise, corresponding with the municipality, and complying with federal, state, and local laws is a time consuming process we can handle for you directly instead.
- Rent Collection – We manage rent collection electronically through a proprietary web-based system although we find that there are a few tenants out there that prefer the old fashion check writing. Property owners have dashboard access and can monitor the state of their accounts online.
- Evictions – While no one ever plans on needing to use the eviction process, as a landlord, situations may arise in which there is no choice. Our expert team handles the process for you, making it as quick and painless as is humanly possible.
Aquia realty, Inc. is a team of professionals who are here to take the hassle out of managing your best retirement vehicle — your rental property. Contact us at Aquia realty, Inc. for a free consultation on how we can help ease the burden associated with owning and managing a rental property and improve your bottom line at the same time.